What Clothes do Women Find Most Attractive on a Man?

by Arash Mazinani on October 28, 2010

I was on twitter this morning, if you fancy adding me it’s arashmazinani, and I saw a link to a blog that had a list of the top 5 items of clothes women hate on a guy. As a guy reading the list I was a bit taken back by it as there was no mention of how the list was generated. I also didn’t think the items on their were bad they were pretty popular items like skinny jeans and deep v neck tee’s which would hardly cause any offence to the ladies.

This got me thinking about flipping the idea on it’s head. First of all I’d like to say that you should dress for yourself first and not because anyone else likes what you’re wearing. However I do realise that while a lot of guys will do that they are also interested in what pieces ladies like to see on guys. So I’m opening it up to the ladies that frequent this blog

What Clothes do you find most Attractive on a Man?

If you’re a guy reading this what clothes do you find generates the most comments from women?

Let us know your thoughts by commenting below.

if you want to keep up to date with the latest trends or check out our latest how-to’s, guides and top tips why not subscribe? You can subscribe by RSS here or subscribe by email by filling in your email address in the subscription box in the sidebar. You can also catch us on Bloglovin here.

Fashion101 October 28, 2010 at 8:25 pm

I Feel that a causal vest grapes lots of the ladies, but when it come to this I believe that each and every one has to dress according to his style, body type and personality. for example I would look good in a vest but some other person is won’t look as good

Kim October 28, 2010 at 11:55 pm

slightly baggy jeans and grey, navy blue or black T-shirts and hoodies (also in a neutral color) are my favorites

Blah Blah Becky October 29, 2010 at 11:01 am

I agree with you – whatever someone is comfortable in. I love men in suits but if they look uncomfortable they may as well be wearing something that might not be as ‘stylish’ (and I use the term lightly because after all it’s all relative to what you personally think is stylish!) but looks so much better on them because they feel relaxed and confident.

p.s. Thanks for visiting and commenting again! http://www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

Joana Faria October 29, 2010 at 6:51 pm

I love men in very good cut suits. Nothing beats it…
Black biker jackets (James Dean type) are good too.
xx

verychiclist October 31, 2010 at 6:17 pm

I love tailored suits from Zegna, this is my ideal for man…I like classics…I look at shoes particularly…no strange ties…!I don’t like men that are maniacs in style…too narcissist
I prefer natural style!
But usually I go behind his ways of wearing

Vik9 October 31, 2010 at 9:04 pm

I have to agree with suits, I love sharp looking blokes!! with casual wear I like something a bit different showing the guy has an individual style, a bit rock maybe and this is probably just me cos i’m a bit weird but love to see a guys sleeves rolled up, especially if they’re muscley……… yep think thats just me haha :)

chouchou November 5, 2010 at 12:25 am

it is not easy to say what i like on men, i guess i know better what i don’t like ;) i’m not a fan of men who have the “abercrombie and fitch” style. i don’t want to judge anybody, but that’s just not my style. i like if they wear a shirt, and great sneakers ;) just very comfortable! and please NO white socks ;)

Shereen September 17, 2011 at 7:50 pm

they just have to have a big dick, it dont matter what they wear but what is underrrr ;)